Work With Me
- Get out of overwhelm and stress... so you can feel more calm and relaxed and the cycle of "working hard at working hard"
- Stop feeling like you're juggling or playing catch-up all the time... to have more freedom and enjoy your life more
- Stop putting yourself last and neglecting yourself so you can feel happier and healthier
- No longer feel like you have to say “yes” to everyone and allow other people to take up your time... and finally put yourself at the top of the list
- Recharge your batteries so you can stop being drained and run down... and start feeling more energetic
- Get out of overwork and off the rollercoaster of "to do"... in order to stay in the flow and have more fun
- Heal stress-related illnesses or avoid burning out ...and improve your quality of life while creating better relationships
How do we do this? Through a simple, proven 5-step process:
"Devora’s coaching transcends the typical... and for that I am eternally grateful.
If you are a mother who puts herself last, do yourself a favor and talk to Devora Gila Berkowitz." Carol Williams, Productivity Coach
“I didn’t get enough sleep last night, but I rushed to get myself ready to meet with you.
These sessions are sacred. You are saving my life!” Satisfied Client
"Before Devora's coaching, I was working very hard, but that's just it, everything was so hard. Devora's compassionate and focused questions made me realize how much pain I was forcing myself through. She helped me come to grips with my need to change. I realized it wasn't about quitting, it was about making adjustments to realign, to feel more flow and enjoyment. Now I have naturally found my path - and it feels so right, and so much easier. Thank you!" Karen Carlson, Videographer/Coach
Working with Devora could be for you if you:
- are willing to do what it takes to make the changes you want
- take responsibility for your life and the choices you make
- are excited about and committed to making profound changes in your life
This is NOT for you if you:
- would rather make excuses than do what it takes to make changes
- are not willing to be resourceful
- are not committed to the process